Monday, April 24, 2017

Thank You

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading my blog and making comments.  Thank you for supporting the April Blogging Challenge for this year.  It has actually been fun and interesting for me; no pressure.  It has also been therapeutic for me to write my blog journal.
Thank You!

Enjoy e.e.cummings poem:

i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and  a blue true dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes

I am also adding a saying by Dag Hammarskjold:

For  all that has been,
Thank you.
For all that is to come,
Thank you.

Another profound saying by Dag Hammarskjold:

The longest journey is the journey inward.


Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment