Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zinfandel and Zen

On the last day of the A to Z Blog Challenge for April 2013, I am sitting in my summer kitchen snuggled into my stairway patterned quilt.  I have picked a handful of the wild small aster like flowers and put them in a pretty vase.  The candle is lit and the flame is flickering in the gentle breeze.  It is peaceful.

On the table is also a bottle of Zinfandel with a "fresh strawberry and hint of sweet white peach."  It will be carefully poured into a long stemmed delicate glass.  Let me take this moment to raise my glass and salute you:  your blogs are awesome!  Keep on blogging and so will I.

I also want to say a heartfelt thank you to my technical blog support.  Your advice has been well taken.    Of course, I would like to say Thank You to all of you who have visited my blog.  Finally, I would like to leave you with Loving Kindness:

May you be filled with Loving Kindness
May you be Happy and Peaceful
May you be free from suffering, aches, and pain,
Be well, and filled with Compassion
May you be strong and healthy
May you take care of yourself with Love
May you continue to blog and visit my humble blog
May you leave a message for me and only your foot prints on the Beach.

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment