We initially outlined the Labyrinth with pine cones and small branches. They soon disappeared into the earth. We tried large seashells. They looked nice but they made an awful racket when cutting the grass. We finally decided to go with grass on grass.
The entrance to the Labyrinth was at the north end and we walked to the east, following the sun.
The "middle" of the Labyrinth is really not the "Middle". We had a difficult time figuring out how to mark that spot or rather what do we mark it with--something special, for sure. Our dear friends came to our rescue and gave us a sundial that fit perfectly.
Time went by and we found the Labyrinth to be a lot of work. We didn't particularly like cutting the path in +100 degree F weather with high humidity. The Labyrinth finally grew out of control and became a maze
Seeds for a Labyrinth
Thank you for visiting my blog.